How do you start nearshoring?
When there is no experience with nearshoring, offshoring or any software development outsourcing, it is often difficult to get a good idea of what this means. Then a good preparation is of great importance in order to assess whether nearshoring can mean what your organisation can do and what is expected of you to succeed. We therefore pay close attention to a good start of the activities. The advantage of doing business with a European company is that we guide you in the start-up phase. By means of a good analysis of your situation, we can advise on what cooperation might be best for you.
A structured process
The way in which projects (or secondments) are started depends on many factors that are related to things like
- extent of the work
- experience with the client
- nature of the work
- any deadlines, risks and other preconditions
Based on careful consideration, choices are made to go through the following stages of starting a nearshore route.
- First inventory of the content of the question and the match between client and Technosoft
- Preliminary research based on pre-determined deliverables
- Estimates, approach and quotation
- Introduction and kick off on location or at your office
- Establishment of project organisation, development environment and quality assurance
- First sprint.
Learn more about starting with nearshoring?
Using a business case from one of our customers or a whitepaper that describes the different steps, you can find more information. You can also contact us or schedule an appointment. We would like to advise you how we would handle this in your case.